Update on yarrr plans

Hey Alex and Marco,

We had a meeting out here to discuss what we want to do next in yarrr.
We came up with a list of short term fixes, and some longer term
features to implement.  The goal for the short term is to get it to a
point where it can be used inside GNOME informally.

Short term fixes:

 * Add a default live comment and fill it with some fake text for people
   to edit.

 * Clean up the Layout/CSS/Wording

 * Allow a whiteboard to be put into a chat

 * Persistence.  This is a must before using it seriously.  We don't
   have to make it super smart, though.

 * Quick whiteboard features: erase, colors, thickness, clear image

 * Inter-wiki linking between live.gnome.org and yarrr

 * get a machine external to peoplesmiths working.  I'm going to tackle
   I/S for this one.

Here are some longer-term features that we want to think about:

 * Whiteboard history and snapshotting.  It would be neat to be able to
   have a button on the Whiteboard page to push it to the chat, where
   others could use it as a basis for editing.

 * Add a highlighting layer to the whiteboard, so that you can highlight
   things without modifying the underlying image.  Also, let random
   images/screenshots be used as whiteboard backgrounds.

 * Make it quick to pull text and selections from the chat to the
   statement buffer.

 * Deeper Wiki integration.  Have a way to publish a comment/image to a
   wiki page.

Thanks,
-Jonathan