Features for Thursday

Hi guys,

The new stuff looks sweet, and the project is almost at the usable
state.  I'm pretty excited about it.  Lets work on getting the following
features working by Thursday's meeting:

1) Hiding and closing of discussions.  This was part of the original
   mockup that we missed.  We need a way for a discussion to reach a
   conclusion, (or multiple conclusions).

2) Fix up the whiteboard.  Colin, can you and Dave get this back to a
   working state?

3) Dynamic topic-list page.  I started on this today, and will keep
   moving forward on it.

4) Colin and I were discussing chats today, and thought it would be
   pretty neat if topic strings were highlighted wiki-style.  So you
   could mention something about a CoolTopic in your chat and get a link
   on the page to the topic, or make it explicit by requiring
   [CoolBrackets].  This is going to require some thinking about how we
   encode chats and messages.

Thanks,
-Jonathan