Re: [xslt] xsltApplyStylesheetUser() removes DTD from doc

On 12.06.2020 at 13:31, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:

On 12/06/2020 12:32, Christoph M. Becker wrote:

Could someone please clarify whether the current behavior is intentional?

It's probably intentional. I agree that the input document should be
left untouched but in this case, the modification doesn't look too
problematic. There are other situations [1] where libxslt makes more
destructive changes to the input document.

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libxslt/-/issues/14

Thanks!  I agree that this modification isn't particularly problematic,
and given that existing code might rely on it, it might be better to
leave that as is. :)

--
Christoph M. Becker