[xslt] Candidate release 1 of libxslt-1.1.31

  I pushed it as the same time as libxml2, a signed tarball and rpms
are available from the usual place:

   ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxslt/

 Seems to work here though I had a spurious error message in the
regression testing about undefined variables... that could be a side effect
of libxml2 update though, something to double-check before rc2.

 Assuming there is no serious issue, rc2 should come over the week-end
with a final release on Tuesday 3rd next week,

   please give it a try in the meantime,

     thanks,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/