Re: [xslt] XSLT compilation is slow for big XSLTs

Hi,

Ok. I think i found the answer by trial and error myself. I was not able to look up the named templates in the hash table for the (pre-) compiled templates.

So i followed Nick's suggest and came up with this first draft:
   https://github.com/GNOME/libxslt/pull/1

I tested locally and didn't get any surprises. I also created a simple test with 2 named templates that have the same name to test for collision detection. The new code behaves in that case as the previous one. But so far I have no idea yet where and how to add it to the tests in the test suite as this is a test for failure detection.

Looking at a second glance at the imports.c and xsltFindTemplate i think it would be worthwhile to add the new function i created for lookup in the hash table in the file imports.c and try to encapsulate the behavior there. Do you think i should refactor the code in that direction?

Best regards,

Christian