[xslt] xmlspec tests not being evaluated

Hi,

after applying following commit on very old libxslt version I was wondering why I'm getting test error.

https://git.gnome.org/browse/libxslt/commit/?id=ecb6bcb8d1b7e44842edde3929f412d46b40c89f

It turned out that newer versions are not properly evaluating results.

Please see attached patch which solved the issue. Note that beside enabling diff evaluation and handling id format change it also makes output less verbose (removes info about parsing time from output).

Thanks,

Petr