Re: [xslt] calling EXSLT function str:replace() without transform context raises memory error in 1.1.27

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 06:53:49AM +0100, Stefan Behnel wrote:
Nick Wellnhofer, 28.09.2012 17:44:
On 28/09/2012 17:12, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
The str:tokenize and str:split function do the same thing btw, although
it seems that they don't raise an error, but simply return an empty node
set when used without a transform context.

I just realized that str:tokenize and str:split aren't registered in
exsltStrXpathCtxtRegister for that reason. It seems that node-set-returning
functions simply won't work outside of libxslt. So I see no other solution
than to remove str:replace, too. See the attached patch.

Hm, looks like this slipped through for 1.1.28. Sorry for not insisting in
time.

@Daniel, could you take a look at Nick's patch and apply it if possible?

  I don't know why i found that mail only today ! Anyway, it's done,
I commited the change, I hope this won't break too many things, well
at least it should not lead to crash !