[xslt] Makefile errata - win32 MinGW

Hello,

First off I'd just like to say I'm new at building things from scratch using makefiles, and C/C++ in general, so my assumptions may be wrong.

i was trying to build 1.1.28 from source using MinGW but I was getting an undefined reference to xsltEvalAVT while linking.

I traced to attrvt.o not included in the Makefile.mingw XSLT_OBJS/XSLT_OBJS_A definition, although it is in the .msvc version.

Is this a valid errata in the Makefile or (silly thought) did I just force it to compile but there is a different workaround for mingw?

I added it in .mingw, did a distclean, re-configure'd and make'd it again and the link went through, although now my problem is:

gcc.exe -Wl,-L,bin.mingw -Wl,-L,C:\MinGW\lib  -Wl,--major-image-version,1 -Wl,--minor-image-version,1 -o bin.mingw/xsltproc.exe -lwsock32 -llibxml2 -llibxslt -llibexslt int.utils.mingw/xsltproc.o

int.utils.mingw/xsltproc.o:xsltproc.c:(.text+0x11b): undefined reference to `xmlStrdup'

I'm not really asking for a solution (I'll figure this out somehow) but I would just like to let you know about the Makefile issue.

Thanks,

David Santos