[xslt] xsl:include from other than real file?

Hi,

I am thinking about embedded xslt templates or templates in databases. I have several stylesheets that include other stylesheets. Usually the are located in the file system.
Can I change the location from a file into a memory buffer and preload this buffer into the xslt processor to use that instead the real file (preload)?

Maybe using a hook to intercept the real loading process from file...

Thanks, Lothar

-- | Rapid Prototyping | XSLT Codegeneration | http://www.lollisoft.de
Lothar Behrens
Ginsterweg 4