Re: [xslt] xsltParseStylesheetFile segmentation fault

On Aug 5, 2013, at 17:48 , Mauricio Gonzalez <magr25 gmail com> wrote:

I'm doing a program that is responsible for parsing large xml files, so I need to do many function
invocations xsltParseStylesheetFile using an iterative cycle depending on the case because I use a
particular xsl file to generate another xml file.

Within the iterative cycle, when I invoke for the first time xsltParseStylesheetFile function runs fine but
after the second time he throws the following error: 16526 Segmentation Fault (coredump).

Here I show a segment of the code I'm running:

while (true){

TransformXMLMassive(xxx,xxx,xxxx,xxx);

}

It would be helpful if you could provide a stacktrace. Without additional information, I can only speculate
that you ran out of memory.

Nick