Re: [xslt] Source code

On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 10:41 +0100, John Emmas wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> Is the source code for libxslt available somewhere?  I'm sure it will
> be - but wherever I've looked I only seem to find the 'dev' versions
> (i.e. header files and binaries).  I'm sure it'll be somewhere obvious
> but I've drawn a blank, so far....  :-(

sounds like you've been looking at Linux packages, in which case you can
install the source via most package managers - you need a separate
"source" package, and this will include any per-distribution patches
too.

A Google search for libxml source gave me
http://xmlsoft.org/downloads.html
as the first match, and look, there it is!

The latest version of the source code is in the Gnome GIT repository.

Liam