Re: [xslt] (no subject)

2012/2/28 Phil Shafer <phil juniper net>:
>>Could you show me how could I set my node as the context node? I've
>> tried to replace xmlXPathContextPtr->node with my node, but the
>> program crashed (while my ugly method works fine).
>
> I use nodePush() and nodePop().

Looks like I need some help here :) I create xmlXPathContextPtr with
xmlXPathNewContext(document). Usually I perform XPath-requests with
xmlXPathEvalExpression(expression, context);
But nodePush / nodePop works with xmlParserCtxtPtr. I investigated the
API and didn't find how I can obtain xmlParserCtxtPtr from my
xmlXPathContextPtr. Could you give me a hint? :)