Re: [xslt] XSLT 2.0

On 02/17/2012 09:00 PM, Michael Ludwig wrote:
The 2.0 subject comes up like every six or twelve months or so.
If 1.0 is Mont Blanc, 2.0 is like in the Seven-thousander category.
Have you tried searching the archives, just in order to know what's
been discussed? (Basically, not much.) Like here:

What I am looking for is not full blown XSLT 2.0, but rather XSLT 1.5:
various string functions support, regular expressions, xsl:attribute/@select, xsl:for-each-group, xpath1 except xpath2, xpath1=(value1, value2), tunnelled params, etc.

I do not use XSLT 2.0 sequence generators, collations or strong types in my code

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2008-June/msg00024.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2008-June/msg00009.html

I know about Steven Ball's efforts but LIBX* is closed source. There will be bugs -- I don't want to guess why it does not work, I want to place a breakpoint and see for myself why it does not work.