Re: [xslt] Itermittant failures compiling gnome packages under gentoo prefix

On 17 May 2011 14:04, Liam R E Quin <liam holoweb net> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 12:14 +0100, Peter Waller wrote:
> progress
> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/dbcentx.mod:72: warning:
> failed
> to load external entity "
> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/ent/iso-amsc.ent"
> %ISOamsc;
>           ^
> error : Operation in progress

Your libxml isn't configured correctly - you should be using an XML
Catalogue file with local copies of these entity definitions - same for
XHTML and HTML.  I don't know whether this is a problem with libxml or
with the Gentoo usage of it, that's another question.

Hi Liam,

How can I understand what the problem is? Where is the local catalogue usually located? Is it likely in one of the packages I listed in my original e-mail?

Thanks,

- Peter