Re: [xslt] CDATA text nodes can cause ctxt->lasttsize to be incorrect, bug?

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 10:20:25AM -0500, Noam Postavsky wrote:
> Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:
> > BTW the libxml2 memeory debug is somehow similar to your checked_malloc :-)
> Except it doesn't have a footer so it only catches underruns, not
> overruns :-(

  I take patches :-) That code is so old ... I guess this is based on a
modified version of code for a previous project I wrote based on a
Dr Dobb's issue from 1990 !
  Valgrind makes this a bit redundant now, except for speed and portability

Daniel Veillard      | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit
daniel veillard com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine | virtualization library