Re: [xslt] Issue with SVG file

I am coming back to this issue because I still have one or two strange things happening - I think.

I have an XSL file to transform an SVG. But xsltproc will output nothing at all if the SVG has this declaration:

<svg width="1000px" height="800px" version="1.1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg">

But work exactly as I expect if instead it has this (and I use --novalid) to turn off DTD validation:

<svg width="1000px" height="800px" version="1.1">

I can live without DTD validation but why is the namespace declaration breaking everything? Every test I run suggests the SVG and the XSL file are valid XML.

Thanks

Adrian