Re: [xslt] [HELP] Parsing xml and xsl file and applying stylesheet question

Brave schrieb am 16.11.2010 um 13:06 (+0100):
> The compilation of the file is ok, but when I execute it, I receive this
> warning:
> compilation error: element h1

Seems like the compilation was not ok.

> xsltParseStylesheetProcess : document is not a stylesheet
> xsltParseStylesheetDoc failed

Looks like somehow you managed to code up the equivalent of what
follows:

$ echo '<a/>' > a.xml
$ echo '<b/>' > b.xml
$ xsltproc a.xml b.xml
compilation error: file a.xml line 1 element a
xsltParseStylesheetProcess : document is not a stylesheet

--
Michael Ludwig