[xslt] parallel processing for chunked output

hi,

is there a way that libxslt could use worker threads after

    Computing chunks...
to process those in parallel?
    Writing intro.html for preface(intro)
    Writing Overview-building.html for chapter(Overview-building)
    Writing pt01.html for part

I looked a bit how the docbook stylesheets work, unfortunately they seem to create the subtree in docbook-xsl/html/chunker.xsl::write.chunk and then call exsl:document(). So just pushing the document writing to a worker-thread-pool won't bring much benefit (I guess).

Any better ideas?

Stefan