Re: [xslt] xsltApplyStylesheetUser

On Wed, 1 Dec 2010, Bijay Singh wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem with xsl formatting. When i want to create html file from xml
file using xsl transformation, i get a line <?xml version="1.0"?> added in the
html file. I don't want this line to be added in html file. Can any one suggest
which c/c++ api should i use to remove to prevent this?

There is an attribute omit-xml-declaration for <xsl:output/> in XSLT
specification:

omit-xml-declaration specifies whether the XSLT processor should output
an XML declaration; the value must be yes or no