Re: [xslt] Transformation result DOM document does not honor xml:id

Daniel Veillard schrieb:
On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:04:48PM +0200, Michael Ludwig wrote:

Hi Daniel,

thanks for looking into this. I applied your patch and repeated the
tests; it's still not 100 % correct. The ID-ness seems to be honored
only for attributes constructed using the <xsl:attribute> instruction,
not for attributes appearing in literal XML. You can use the Perl and
PHP tests I supplied to verify this.

  I changed the way this is done, I think this will fix things and
speed them up too, it's in git head now.
  But I wasn't able to make your tests run:

  so I can't be 100% sure it's fixed as you expect.

I ran them against LibXML2 2.7.4 and LibXSLT 1.1.25 with XML::LibXML
version 1.69 and XML::LibXSLT version 1.68. The result is still as
described above.

--
Michael Ludwig