[xslt] filenames containing spaces in xslt param

Hi,

I have passed a xml "file name containing spaces into it" as a param to the xslt.

I am using xsltApplyStylesheet for the transformation and passing parameters to it.

I have made sure that param values are quoted (surrounded by single quote).

But, in XSLT, when I pass the param passed to the xsl function document to load the xml file, it doesn't work.

Please help. Do we need to do something extra so that document function treats xslt params containg spaces correctly?

Thanks.

--
Vinnubhai_MCS