Re: [xslt] data callbacks?

* Paul Miller wrote, On 21/10/08 17:25:

> Okay, sounds doable. But can my "path/to/script" end up calling a
> registered callback function in my code? Note that I'm embedding
> libxslt in a stand-alone C/C++ application with an embedded web-kit
> renderer.

Yes.
I'm looking at a similar thing.

Look in the libxslt source in the exslt dir at some of the functions
there like str:tokenize.

You can register your own C functions in like manner after you've loaded
an initialized libxslt.

You'll see some of the things you have to do on the libxslt stack to
return an rtf, you may want to look at the exslt:node-set function
source too, to make sure you return a proper node set, not a mere rtf.

Sam