Re: [xslt] Bug, top-level elements outside the XSLT namespace must be ignored

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:15:35AM -0500, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

> On 04/21/2008 09:06:23 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 10:57:40AM -0500, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
>
> > > Should I be filing a bug report or is it enough to have
> > > reported the problem here?
> >
> >   yes this may help avoid forgetting about the issue !
>
> Done.
>
> Bug 529223
>
> FWIW, I'd love to have some way of knowing whether I should
> go through my code and work-around this problem or whether
> procrastinating will make the problem go away.  I don't
> really expect you to answer this question, but I figured
> I'd let you know that the bug does matter to me.
> At this point the bug has broken development of a project that's
> very important in the long term but currently low
> priority in that there's no rush to enhance what's
> already deployed.

  Libxslt is a bit on the back burner, unless something serious
shows up, i don't have much time to spend on it (as the frequencies
of releases can show).
  It's probably relatively simple to fix, i just need to get the
time and energy to go through it. I use bugzilla as a TODO list
for not too urgent items, tries to clean up a few issues and apply
contributed patches before new releases. The easiest it is to me
to reproduce and spot the problem, the most likely it is it will be
fixed before the next release, i.e. next time I get my head in libxslt
guts. The shame of blocking or breaking some existing code is also a
good way to get me into a libxslt problem :-)