Re: [xslt] XML_DOCUMENT_NODE and boolean testing

Nick Wellnhofer writes:
>http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#section-Result-Tree-Fragments
>"A result tree fragment is treated equivalently to a node-set that
>contains just a single root node."

This root node persists even after using ext:node-set().  Is
that correct behavior?

>So a RTF is always a non-empty node-set and should evaluate to true.

So my script should be saying 'test=$f/*' or 'count($f/*) > 0'?
No, I can't inspect an RTF, so I'd have to convert it to a
node-set first and then test it.

It is certainly more convenient to test the variable directly,
but if that's not what the spec says, I'll close the bug and
use the above tests instead.

Thanks,
 Phil