Re: [xslt] Patch for xsl:sort lang support

Roumen Petrov wrote:
Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
Roumen Petrov wrote:
Roumen Petrov wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 02:05:12AM +0200, Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
Roumen Petrov wrote:
Nick Wellnhofer wrote:
Roumen Petrov wrote:
[SNIP]

I'm thinking about more backward compatible w32 implementation since the current require msvcrt80.
The xlocale based sort works fine.
But the related bug can be closed.

Daniel

Roumen

Please find attached file "libxslt-trunk-20080625.diff.gz" with w32 implementation based on winapi functions. It has to work on all NTs(nt4/w2k/xp/..). With some link quirks(not in the patch) it has to work on 9x(95/98/me).

Roumen

Looks very nice. I needed one little fix to get it to compile with the Microsoft C compiler and nmake. See the attached patch (on top of your patch) that also fixes two compiler warnings.

We might also want to keep the following checks in xsltLocaleStrCmp

if (str1 == str2) return(0);
if (str1 == NULL) return(-1);
if (str2 == NULL) return(1);

so that it behaves like xmlStrcmp with regard to NULL pointers.

Nick

Please find attached "libxslt-trunk-20080702.diff.gz" with suggested by Nick changes.

Roumen

Please find attached "libxslt-trunk-20080703.diff.gz". The updated version add new check if locale_t require _GNU_SOURCE to be defined. If yes new modification in libxslt/xsltconfig.h.in will define locale_t to __locale_t if _GNU_SOURCE is not defined.

Also as Rob point i an another mail thread xsltlocale.h has to be installed, so the updated patch left xsltlocale.h in list of header to be installed.

Rob,
did proposed patch solve you problem ("xsltlocale compilation issue") ?

Roumen