Re: [xslt] xsltproc/libxslt

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 11:21:27AM +0100, Siegfried Gipp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while xsltproc is working fine with xml and xhtml documents it has some errors
> in outputting html. I'm currently using a sed file to correct them:

  I'm not sure what you meant. A real example of what you consider broken
should be provided. what I think you're hitting is that you actually save
to XHTML and libxml2 XML serializer then follow the recommendations proposed
in the XHTML1 spec. This is all supposition unless we get a reproductable
example (please subscribe first if you want to send more mail to the list).