Re: [xslt] xsltlocale compilation issue

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 01:41:04AM +0300, Roumen Petrov wrote:
Rob Richards wrote:
Roumen Petrov wrote:
Rob Richards wrote:
If I remember well we agree (check post in the list) that xsltlocale.h is only for private use. Why application that build against version from repository include xsltlocale.h ?
We aren't including it. It is being pulled by our inclusion of xsltutils.h. That include inlcudes xsltInternals.h, which in turn includes xsltlocale.h

Rob
May be I found why libxslt build fine. Library configure script contain macro AC_GNU_SOURCE. This macro define _GNU_SOURCE. Its definition cause __USE_GNU to be defined and as result we get locale_t without underscores :(.

I assume this thread is fixed as the result of applying the libxslt-trunk-20080729 patch,

Daniel

Yes, this at fixes at least the issues I was running into.

Thanks.

Rob