Re: [xslt] win32 builds Was: win32 build (mingw-cross compilation)

[Just back from vacation]

Roumen,

On Aug 29 00:03, Roumen Petrov wrote:
> Corinna,
> Please, could you post recent cygwin patch used to build libxslt.
>
> Roumen
> PS: The whole email thread can be viewed at
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2007-August/msg00019.html

I'm rather confused why you ask me.  I'm not the libxslt maintainer for
Cygwin.  If you have questions about the Cygwin port of libxslt, you
might consider asking the libxslt maintainer for the Cygwin distro via
the Cygwin mailing list cygwin AT cygwin DOT com.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Project Co-Leader