Re: [xslt] Question concerning paths

Indeed, everything goes sweetly using the node-set function, thanks for
your help!

I'll try later to do something without exslt though.

With hindsight, my question was more related to a xsl generality than
xsltproc itself, maybe this ML was not the best place to ask, i'll try to
be more prudent next time :)

Thank you again (and sorry for the approximative english)

M. H.