Re: [xslt] Build error on Solaris w/o snprintf

On 5/11/07, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
  What version are you using ? I see

namespaces.c-#ifndef    XSLT_NEED_TRIO
namespaces.c-#include <stdio.h>
namespaces.c-#else
namespaces.c:#include <trio.h>
namespaces.c-#endif
namespaces.c-
namespaces.c-#include <libxml/xmlmemory.h>

 so the need for trio should be detected by configure, and automatically inluded
if needed. Forcing trio use like your patch does in all cases is not a proper
way to fix your problem in the general case,

I figured it wasn't right... I'm using 1.1.20 and I don't see anything
with trio in namespaces.c (except of course the stuff i added). Also,
what else is weird is that #include "trio.h" wasn't enough for me, I
had to add the macro to the file as well (copying how
python/libxslt.c+28 had it).

After configuring with ./configure
--prefix=/home/TOOLS/libxslt/libxslt-<version>
--with-libxml-prefix=/home/TOOLS/libxml2/libxml2-2.6.27
--with-python=no
config.h has:
/* #undef HAVE_SNPRINTF */
and libxslt/xsltconfig.h does have
#if 1
#define XSLT_NEED_TRIO
#endif

but after I preprocessing the file that function still has snprintf in
it. Maybe that ifndef was added since the last release?