Re: [xslt] Suppressing namespace attributes

Daniel Veillard wrote:
>  the namespace prefix you define could be used by constructs outside
>of the structure and the XSLT processor has absolutely no way to guess
>whether this may impact the semantic of the output data. So as a rule
>XSLT-1.0 requires all namespaces in scope to be copied. Declare the
>namespace as an extension namespace that's the only way to avoid the
>copying.

I have tried adding extension-element-prefixes="ur" to my <xsl:stylesheet>
element, but unfortunately that seems to have the same result as Brett's
suggestion: the xmlns:ur attribute moves from the <section> element to the
<para> element.

Combining the two solutions also fails to yield the desired result ;-)

Regards,

Hans Guijt