[xslt] XSL Results Firefox extension

I've made a basic extension for Firefox called XSL Results.

The extension currently offers the following features:
1) Displays the transformation results of a local file, URL, currently-loaded document in Firefox, or manually-entered XML document. 2) Context menu item available to immediately grab the transformation results of the current XML document with an already-attached stylesheet and places the results in a textbox (achieves a similar effect as the built-in (yet-not-as-easily-discoverable) Firefox behavior of selecting-all on an XML document and choosing "View selection source"). 3) When using the current loaded document in Firefox, even poorly-formed HTML can be transformed, as Firefox's inner DOM representation is used to first convert the document into a more well-formed status (though this may not work in some cases), thus making transformation possible (if necessarily imprecise). 4) The Convert-to-HTML button will attempt to convert an upper-cased Firefox DOM representation of HTML (i.e., when a genuine XML document or XHTML-served-as-application/xhtml+xml is not the current document) into its potentially more proper or convenient lower-case form (and make some other potential fixes affecting poorly-formed HTML).

If someone could review the extension (registration required), I can nominate the extension to go public... Let me know if you have any issues... I look forward to being able to share this with the wider community as well, so please someone take a look!...

best wishes,
Brett