Re: [xslt] Error on identity transform

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 10:17:44AM -0700, Schubert, Aaron wrote:
> Well you are not seeing the issue because I mistakenly wrote that the error occurred when calling xsltParseStylesheetFile when the error actually occurs in xsltApplyStylesheet.  The problem occurs when I call the Options template from within the DesignModel template after already outputting the Options node.  The Options template then is to basically output all attributes unless one of the more specific templates match and specifically do not copy the attribute to the result as these have been phased out.  I have included the relevant xsl, input xml, and a snippet of what the result used to look like.

  as suggested on the bug/help page:
    - provide complete examples allowing to reproduce the problem,
      sorry, cut and pasting to try to guess what may have happened in
      your case is just a lot of wasted time
    - have your tried xsltproc with the -v option and looked at the
      debug output ? Do that with the old and the new, then
      diff the two output, you will get a better idea of where
      the processing change.

 We can help you debugging, but we simply don't have time to do it for you
for everything which is not clearly a libxslt bug.