[xslt] Consulting around LibXSLT

Daniel Veillard wrote:

I even think it would be fine to add a page on xmlsoft.org with contacts for
people we know can provide such support (having publicly contributed or discussed
usefully on the lists would be an easy thing to check).

I wonder what kind of informations we should gather to put on such a
page. Ideas ?

As a potential consumer rather than a consultant, an idea of the individual's experience
and interests in terms of platforms, languages and application domains would be good,
along with some idea of the basis on which the consultancy is offered (eg is it a
company or an individual).