Re: [xslt] exslt:document and xsltproc

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 12:38:51PM +0000, david reid wrote:
> Given Daniels comments, I'll not pursue this any further.

  If you had given a minimal example from the start, as indicated,
it would have been immediately clear what was happening.
  You seems frustrated by the fact I pointed this out, I'm sorry
but those guidelines are there for a reason, one of them is to
minimize the overall work needed to keep the project alive. The
alternative is to loose slowly all the prople who gather knowledge
on the library, and in the end nobody will answer questions. There
is far more users eager to get their answer than people with
good knowledge of the specs and associated code, we must split the
workload.