RE: [xslt] small patch for xsltFreeStylePreComps()

 Hi,

OK.
If you do this on your side, then don't spend too much time on the
xsltRestoreDocumentNamespaces() and xsltNsMap thingy; it is just
an experiment: I never liked the processor to call xmlStrEqual()
massively for comparison of namespace names. Although this now reduces
string comparison to pointer-comparison (it feels so delighful silent
now),
I'm still not sure if it's robust enough in the big picture; so we might
remove this in the end. I think, I'll just IFDEF this with an other
define,
so that the refactored code can be used independently.

Regards,

Kasimier