Re: [xslt] small patch for xsltFreeStylePreComps()

Ah, I now hope to understand what you were actually doing. Is the
following correct?
1) you detached the style->doc from the stylesheet
2) you called xsltFreeStylePreComps() (with the psvi cleanup)
   explicitely
3) you set style->preComps to NULL
3) at last you freed the stylehssheet

Yes :)

So I can only defer back to Daniel :-)

Yes, I can see this to become a support nightmare too :) Thanks for your help! I'll probably just hack it in my build. I agree, this is not the API one want to expose to the users :)

Aleksey