Re: [xslt] XSLT - changed handling of attrs "exclude-result-prefixes" and"extension-element-prefixes"

On Friday 31 March 2006 14:21, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We changed the handling of exclude-result-prefixes and
> extension-element-prefixes in Libxslt.
>
> Daniel noted that this change will probably break
> some XSLT stuff out there, so I want to notify you of the
> following:
>
> 1) Attribute "exclude-result-prefixes"
[...]
> 2) Attribute "extension-element-prefixes"

Sounds nice.

In a similar vein; the following stylesheet seems to succeed to compile, while
as far as I know it should not:

<xsl:stylesheet
        version="1.0"

        <xsl:template match="/" invalidAttr="" />

</xsl:stylesheet>

Cheers,

		Frans