Re: [xslt] [win32] xsltproc won't load XSL which are on different volumes

On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 11:54:13AM +0100, Francesco Montorsi wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Little ping about this thread. If this is not the place for such
> report I can submit a bugzilla entry...

  The problem is that it's windows specific. I can't work on it, if you
put it in bugzilla it will be even more hidden from the Windows aware people.
What you need is someone on Windows trying to reproduce your problem
and debug it.