Re: [xslt] behavior change in xsltParseStylesheetImportedDoc

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 01:39:29PM -0500, Rob Richards wrote:
> I'm not sure if this was intended or not, but there is a behavior change
> within xsltParseStylesheetImportedDoc from the code refactoring.
>
> In the old code section of the function, the return value from
> xsltParseStylesheetProcess is never tested and if it returned NULL,
> xsltParseStylesheetImportedDoc no longer returns NULL but rather a
> xsltStylesheetPtr. For instance if an empty doc were passed to
> xsltParseStylesheetImportedDoc NULL used to be returned returned.
>
> Can someone let me know if this behavior change was by design otherwise
> attached is a patch to make it behave the old way.

  <grin/> I'm not sure anyone except Kasimier would really know the
answer to the first question, but I think one can legitimely argue
about keeping the same behaviour, so I would tend to accept this patch.
But since I'm not 100% sure could you bugzilla this for reference ?
I will apply the patch, but a bug with the explanation would be nice
for tracking,

   thanks in advance,