AW: [xslt] Bug Fix doubles the XSL preprocessing time
- From: "Kasimier Buchcik" <k buchcik 4commerce de>
- To: "The Gnome XSLT library mailing-list" <xslt gnome org>
- Cc: Jerome Pesenti <jpesenti yahoo com>
- Subject: AW: [xslt] Bug Fix doubles the XSL preprocessing time
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:46:59 +0200
> Im Auftrag von Kasimier Buchcik
> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. April 2006 11:41
> This is great. I'm trying to refactor some of the parts related
> to compilation. There's already a compilation context
> on my side. So Jerome, if you could just wait a couple of
> days: I'm debugging my changes and will be able to commit them
> in the next few days; the changes will be IFDEFed out until
> they are accepted as a sane way to go.
Correction, you don't need to wait; I just commited the changes.
You'll find an xsltCompilerCtxt in xsltInternals.h.
You get the compiler-context with XSLT_CCTXT(style).
Note that this all is disabled for now; you can enable it
with defining XSLT_REFACTORED in xsltInternals.h.
Regards & have fun with it,
] [Thread Prev