AW: [xslt] Bug Fix doubles the XSL preprocessing time
- From: "Kasimier Buchcik" <k buchcik 4commerce de>
- To: "The Gnome XSLT library mailing-list" <xslt gnome org>
- Cc: Jerome Pesenti <jpesenti yahoo com>
- Subject: AW: [xslt] Bug Fix doubles the XSL preprocessing time
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 16:56:54 +0200
> Im Auftrag von Jerome Pesenti
> Gesendet: Sonntag, 9. April 2006 15:40
> 90% of them will never be used. Is there a way to
> compile the XPaths *only* when they are used? I tried
> to set nopreproc to 0 but that didn't seem to work.
> As always, thanks for your help & for this very useful
> library. Regards,
xsltStylesheet->nopreproc is intended for internal use only and
not suitable for what you want.
Activating this flag (setting it to 1) will result in undefined
behaviour, since, besides skipping the compilation of XSLT
instructions, the mandatory whitespace-stripping of the stylesheet's
doc will be skipped.
Note that the structures and functions in xsltInternals.h are
not part of the API/ABI; they are currently are under redesign.
] [Thread Prev