Re: [xslt] Different behavior of Key() betwen versions 1.1.7 and 1.1.11 of libxslt

Ok I upgraded to 1.1.15, and now I have new xsl bugs. I have an xsl stylesheet with a global parameter

<xsl:param name="lang"/>

which is fed by a --stringparam lang french in the
xsltproc options

The param is correctly seen there :

 <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:message><xsl:value-of select="$lang"/></xsl:message>
 <xsl:apply-templates/>

but not here any more (was ok in 1.1.7) :

  <xsl:template match="title[(@lang=$lang) or not(@lang)]">
    <comment>
      <xsl:value-of select="."/>
    </comment>
  </xsl:template>

XPath error : Undefined variable
(@lang=$lang) or not(@lang)
^
compilation error: file /home/mottelet/XMLlab//xsl/simulation.xsl line 211 element template
Failed to compile predicate

Did something change in the scope of global parameters ?

S.

Stephane Mottelet wrote: