Re: [xslt] libxslt and locale-aware xsl:sort

On Sun, Oct 30, 2005 at 10:55:57PM +0900, Michael Smith wrote:
> I guess that implies that the ICU libraries need to be statically
> linked in in order for that build libxslt with that code compiled
> in?

  No. It means I don't want to depend on an extermal library like libICU
which is like 4 time larger than libxslt+libxml2 to provide the default
behaviour of libxslt, especially just for xsl:sort. Link to it if you want,
I don't want that as the default.
  There is other options, I just didn't had time to look at them.
  The fact that Xerces (from IBM) has not trouble using libICU (from IBM)
resulting in the dependancy in 4MB of code and data to order their sort is
their decision. It is not one I want to follow.