Re: [xslt] possible bug in xsltproc/libxslt

Perhaps you should read the XSLT specification and understand the
difference between the current node (given by "current()") and the
context node (given by "."). This would answer your questions.

And so it did :)

Had just to add an 'current()/' in my code in the right place and everything works great.

It's the

12.4 Miscellaneous Additional Functions

part of the standard that clarifies this. Now that I went through it again, I know I've looked once over it already - but obviously, looking and seeing are (totally) different things :)

Many thanks,
and sorry for the trouble.

Iosif Fettich