Re: [xslt] Can't find libxml2 configuration

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 09:27:24AM +0800, åå wrote:
> 	I think that I need to define some enviroment variables to indicat the existence of libxml2 to libxslt, but I don't know which one I needed! :-)

 see the specific configure options:
paphio:~/XSLT -> ./configure --help | grep libxml
  --with-libxml-prefix=PFX              Specify location of libxml config
  --with-libxml-include-prefix=PFX      Specify location of libxml headers
  --with-libxml-libs-prefix=PFX Specify location of libxml libs
  --with-libxml-src=DIR              For libxml thats not installed yet (sets all three above)
paphio:~/XSLT ->

> 	BTW: Is the version of libxml2 important?

  Usually libxml2 and libxslt releases are paired, better to use versions
shipped at the same time if you want to avoid potential cornercases. See

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team