Re: [xslt] Can't find libxml2 configuration

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 09:27:24AM +0800, åå wrote:
> 	I think that I need to define some enviroment variables to indicat the existence of libxml2 to libxslt, but I don't know which one I needed! :-)

 see the specific configure options:
paphio:~/XSLT -> ./configure --help | grep libxml
  --with-libxml-prefix=PFX              Specify location of libxml config
  --with-libxml-include-prefix=PFX      Specify location of libxml headers
  --with-libxml-libs-prefix=PFX Specify location of libxml libs
  --with-libxml-src=DIR              For libxml thats not installed yet (sets all three above)
paphio:~/XSLT ->

> 	BTW: Is the version of libxml2 important?

  Usually libxml2 and libxslt releases are paired, better to use versions
shipped at the same time if you want to avoid potential cornercases. See
     http://xmlsoft.org/news.html
     http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/news.html