[xslt] Can't find libxml2 configuration

xslt,您好!

	Hello, Every One!

	I have installed libxml2-2.6.19 on AIX5, and have wrote some programs which base on libxml2. It works well. But when I want to add xslt support to my program, I find that libxslt can't find the configuration of libxml2. The following is the error message that the xslt configure command output:

	checking for libxml libraries >= 2.6.17... configure: error: Could not find libx
ml2 anywhere, check ftp://xmlsoft.org/.

	I think that I need to define some enviroment variables to indicat the existence of libxml2 to libxslt, but I don't know which one I needed! :-)
	BTW: Is the version of libxml2 important?

        致
礼!

        周平
        zhouping sinosoft com cn