Re: [xslt] document() trouble with query string

Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 01:34:58AM -0800, Daniel Bibbens wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>> The document() function calls the value of $url without the query
>> string:
>>
>>     http://server.com/catalog/filter.xml
>>
>>                 instead of
>>
>>     http://server.com/catalog/filter.xml?department=girl&amp;category=toddler
>>
>> Is anyone seeing anything similar?
>
>   There was no change in the document() function implementation at the libxslt
> level from 1.1.12 to 1.1.13. So changes are likely to go down to libxml2.
> Unfortunately the URL loading code is not covered by the regression tests.
> First thing would ve to run xsltproc with -v on a standalone example, and
> if confirmed provide said standalone example.
>
> Daniel

Thank you, Daniel. I actually did what you've suggested (xsltproc -v)
prior to my first post. I also am able to watch the HTTPd server log
to observe the HTTP GET that 'document()' makes while
processing. Everything after the file portion of the URL is indeed
removed.

Separately, thank you for libxml and libxslt. Your efforts are truly
excellent and working with these libraries is exceptionally
satisfying.

--
Daniel Bibbens 				 http://xobjex.com/
Apache modules and other open-source projects for XSL & RSS