Re: [xslt] implementation of dyn:map

--- Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:

>   okay, applied but not yet commited I need to fix a couple of warnings.
> Is that the expectd result ?

Yup, that looks correct.  That's not a real useful example but it that does
appear to be the correct behavior (I don't think any other xslt processor
implements it to compare it to).

There was one thing in the exslt spec that I didn't implement.  It says that if
the result of the dynamic expression results in a number that is +Inf/-Inf that
it should instead return the largest/smallest number the xslt processor is
capable of.  I just used xmlXPathCastNumberToString if I remember correctly.