Re: [xslt] Re: [xml] xsltproc segfaults under windows

Joel Reed wrote:
I reproduce it using libxml2-2.6.17 and libxslt-1.1.12
with the command:
xsltproc -v function.1.xsl function.1.xml

run in the tests/exslt/function directory. I was more looking for
pointers as to where to start looking though so I could look myself.

it only seems to be an issue on windows.

An issue on someone else's Windows, perhaps :)

----- snip

C:\...\functions> ver
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]

C:\...\functions> xmllint --version
xmllint: using libxml version 20617CVS2313
compiled with: DTDValid FTP HTTP HTML C14N Catalog XPath XPointer XInclude Iconv Unicode Regexps Automata Schemas Modules

C:\...\functions> xsltproc --version
Using libxml 20617CVS2313, libxslt 10112CVS991 and libexslt 810CVS991
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20617, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810
libxslt 10112 was compiled against libxml 20617
libexslt 810 was compiled against libxml 20617

C:\...\functions> xsltproc -v function.1.xsl function.1.xml
creating dictionary for stylesheet
reusing dictionary from function.1.xsl for stylesheet
Added namespace: xsl mapped to http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform
Added namespace: func mapped to http://exslt.org/functions
Added namespace: my mapped to my://own.uri
xsltPrecomputeStylesheet: removing ignorable blank node
xsltParseStylesheetProcess : found stylesheet
add extension prefix func
Registering extension prefix func : http://exslt.org/functions
Initializing module: http://exslt.org/functions
exsltFuncFunctionComp: register {my://own.uri}count-elements
xsltParseStylesheetTop : found foreign element function
template has 1 inherited namespaces
xsltCompilePattern : parsing '/'
xsltCompilePattern : parsed /, default priority 0.500000
added pattern : '/' priority 0.500000
parsed 1 templates
Resolving attribute sets references
Creating sub-dictionary from stylesheet for transformation
exsltFuncRegisterFunc: register {my://own.uri}count-elements
Registered module http://exslt.org/functions
Registered 1 modules
reusing transformation dict for output
Registering global variables
Registering global variables from function.1.xsl
xsltProcessOneNode: applying template '/' for /
xsltApplyOneTemplate: copy node out
xsltValueOf: select my:count-elements()
Lookup function {my://own.uri}count-elements
found function count-elements
xsltForEach: select (//*)[1]
xsltForEach: select evaluates to 1 nodes
xsltApplyOneTemplate: extension construct result
xsltCopyTextString: copy text 17
xsltValueOf: result 17
Shutting down module : http://exslt.org/functions
freeing transformation dictionnary
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<out xmlns:my="my://own.uri">17</out>
Shutting down module : http://exslt.org/functions
freeing dictionary from stylesheet

C:\...\functions>

----- snap

It doesn't crash. The binary is the CVS HEAD as of today. do you still experience a crash with the latest CVS HEAD?

Ciao,
Igor